Labels

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Audition Material.

Hello all,

I'm finally starting to receive audition material for this season coming. I have received my audition material for the Quebec Wind Band for this coming season, and am surprised at how easy it is. Two simple etudes, and 3 scales. Nothing to worry about.

I'm debating whether I should join Orchestre Symphonique de L'isle this season as well. They are playing some frighteningly good material (including Stravinsky!), that I am tempted to join in on. On the other hand, there are some other groups I'd love to play with, but the material isn't as daunting. Unfortunately, I'm finding that my limit of groups per season is usually 3 orchestras. I'm hoping to change one of those orchestras for jazz groups instead, but alas, my jazz chops are not up to par just yet.



An older picture, maybe 2-3 years?


No comments:

Post a Comment